Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Monday, August 27, 2007

It's been a while kiddo's!

So, I had a blast this weekend. My father, sister's boyfriend, a guy dad works with, and myself all headed up to KC to watch the royals get pummeled by someone else. The team they play doesn't really matter, they usually get pummeled. The highlights of the trip were definatly there. I ate at Famous Dave's Barbeque. It was amazing. I ahve eaten there two times before, and have to say, it is one of my favorite barbeque places. They have a burger called the Devil Spit Burger. MMMMMM, devil spit... Anyway. It has pepper cheese, jalapeno pickle chips, and jalapeno infused bacon. The whole thing is slathered in a great barbeque sauce called devils spit. yum. It's not overpowering melt your face hot, but rather a slow burn that catches up with you after the second half of the sandwich is gone....and then again 2-4 hours later in the bathroom!!! Good thing for me, It didn't hit me till I got home that night at about 1am.

In other news, I caught a ball during batting practice! that was cool. I had a blast hanging out with dad and the guys, we are planning on going up for the game on sept 17th. Green hat day or something. It will be fun as well. Well, I better get back to doing something productive, like going to lunch. I'll see you all in the funny papers.

Stay in school kids, and drink your milk!

No comments: