Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Wow taking a turn for me

I have been playing on Earthen ring server for over two years now. It's a pve-rp server. It has been a ton of fun, I have alot of friends I have made their. I however, wanted to try out a pvp server. So, here I am, for the past month or so I have started rolling toons on the Coilfang server. A pvp server. The server is low population, which can be good while doing quests in contested areas. I have been in love with the aspect of world pvp. It has been awesome! I've gotten ganked a few times, and also had the priviledge of ganking others as well. I'm proud to say I haven't killed anyone lower lvl than I, I only go after targets that are a challenge.

In other news I am trying to start updating this blog again, which I know had a massive break for months at a time. So, I'll try to do my part of updating with what is going on for me. Until them, check out the dead terrorist video's on my side bar, good fun stuff their!

No comments: