Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

10 bubbles to Go!

Wow, I'm psyched! I have 10 bubbles of experience to go to get to lvl 70! Gozz has been at this a while now, I started playing wow about a year and a half ago. He hit lvl 60 about 4 hours before burning crusade came out, so I'm new at this end game stuff,lol. I can't wait to hit lvl 70 and start all my rep grinding, gear grinding, and PVP! I've been so excited about high lvl pvp! I know I'm gonna get owned so bad at first, but watch out, this hunter is ready to roar! If you think I'm just the slowest gamer ever, and I should have been there faster, sorry I also have MCD(Multiple-Character-Disorder) have a 37 troll oriest, a 26 blood elf pally, a lvl 19 Tauren warrior(a sad attempt at a twink), a 19 troll Hunter(a much better twink), a lvl 15 Tauren druid(that will get more lovin after gozz gets 70), and my richest character, a lvl 3 troll shaman named threepeo(bank alt). Next will be a mage thrown in there somewhere...Like I said, MCD.

Go listen to the latest instalment of world of warcast, bar none the best wowcast out there!
or you can find it at itunes
Well, now that I've ranted and raved on th ol' warcraft update, I think Imma go get some lunch! Later all

No comments: