Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Video of the week, early this time!

Well, even though I found the PS3 vs. Wii video HILARIOUS, my wife didn't lol. So I am going to do the right thing and change the video of the week early this week. Wether it will be a video of the week, or maybe closer to a video of the every couple of day si don't know. This next one is hilarious as well. I can thank my friend seth for pointing this out. He showed it to me last night after bible study.

Well, Trevor is under the knife today, getting his ear cut on, and I wish I could have gone to see him, but I had no choice but to work. Today I've got a busy day planned for me. Work, work, then go to Oswego, pick up the wife and two teens, then back to Parsons...fun, fun. Well, today there isn't much to talk about so back to the grind. I'll see all you cool cats later!

MEOW- The dancing cat

No comments: