Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Will it sell???

OK, we are selling our house. SCARY. We think it will sell fast, but we don't know. We have been trying to wrap our brains around three or four options as to what to do if it sells fast, but we want it to sell fast. So, yeah, we have no clue. The down side of selling a house is the prep work you have to do to get it ready. So, I will be spending the next few days painting some rooms, cleaning some stuff, removing a ton of personal things, and preparing for the worlds largest garage sale of my life, if not of all time. We are packrats. If you don't believe me, come over and find out! We are selling so much stuff, so much GOOD stuff even! NOT JUST JUNK!!!

On another note, I want to tell everyone that I am currently going to be copying some posts back and forth from here and my xanga site. I want to include my xanga peeps, so we will see what happens. I have my xanga site linked in my "best of the web" sidebar. You should all go check out some of my fun-filled links and let me know what you think, or leave me a comment about places I should include. Eventually I want to start leaving pic's of things in my posts, but I'm not there yet, so bear iwth me while I send out these text rich posts!

Until later, I'll be here!

No comments: