Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Gym is calling...

Yup. You heard right, after about a month away, give or take a week or so, I'm heading back to the gym. I am really not looking forward to working out, but hey, that's the way the cookie crumbles. I ahve to get back into shape. I took that busy crazy month off, and I am regreting it. I have gained back a few pounds. The pounds don't bother me so much, it's the fact that I feel like crap at the moment, and I got plenty of sleep last night, and I ahve been eating pretty well recently. So, back I go. I think this evening I will stick to a light cardio work out and do some light lifting. Whatever I do I know without a doubt I will be hurting tomorow, and the day after.

I feel I haven't had a minute to go play warcraft. This shouldn't come as a surprise, or a shock to anyone else. It is kind of a shock to me though. It's not that I'm addicted to it, in fact just the opposite, I could give it up all together. Think about the time I would free up and the things I could accomplish. But nope, I'm not gonna quite, I love MK, and the game itself. I'll be around azeroth for a while to come. I just think that it will slow down next week, maybe, then I can get a few quality hours into my crack, I mean warcraft,lol.

I'm gonna go on that note, have a good day, I'll see you round the web.

No comments: