Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Peach paint...not as good on a wall as it is in the bottle...

Painting isn't as much fun as Huckleberry Fin says it is!
Yeah, had a busy weekend here,but when busy is done with friends, that is awesome! Sarah and I spent the day saturday painting our bedroom and ahllway with Matt and Levi. The bedroom had wal-paper, and I didn't want to remove it, so I talked to the guy at the paint store here in town, then followed his advice and bought the paint at wal-mart. Kills is good strong stuff. Our bedroom is now not tan with baseball stuff all over it anymore, it's more of a salmon color. The hall is now a nice and bright white. the only other painting I need to do is the upstairs office. I am going to do the slants in the wall, and then try to replace a few patches of the border that were torn before I moved in. Other then that we are wel on the way to getting the house ready to sell. We need to shuffles some stuff to other places to get it ready, but it's hapening. I'm gonna call the lady at help-u-sell today and set up when she can take the pictures. So, soon I hope. The paint was so strong that we had to stay at sarah's parents saturday night.

In other news we had to put everything back into teh room sunday after church, but that was ok, becuase it was followed by watching movies and eating with friends all day. We watched Donny Darko, a very good movie. Not for kids though, as they use some pretty colorful language in it. The movie was shot so well, and the intricate details only come out after the 2nd or 3rd time through. I've seen it 4 times and wow, it still gets better, and I still see more that i didn't see before. I recomend it to anyone wanting to see a good movie. Then we watched blade runner. Mattside, trevor and Tim had never seen it! It had been a long time sinse I had seen it, so I was ready to view that one again. I was so amazed to figure out that Eward James Olmos of Battlestar fame was in it in his youthier days! After that everyone either went up stairs to watch top design(s4m and Mattside) or went home. But that was ok, it was getting late by that point and all was well with the world. Sarah and Al made burgers for us all at some point in there, not just regular burgers, but shake-n-bake,A-1 flavored burgers mmmmmm. They were tasty. I watched Brewsters Millions with Levi after everyone else left, then I went to bed. A very very good sunday.

No comments: