Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Friday, April 13, 2007

It's Friday It's Friday!

I'm so glad Friday is here. It's been a slow, but busy week. I'll get through the weekend, even though it envolves mass amounts of painting, packing, and general business. Who know's Gozz still make 70 this weekend, I guess it depends if I get much done early on! We'll see. Anyway, I found Thibor(rick)'s blog and am glad to say that guy can write a loooooong blog, but it is quality! So, I'm curious, any other gamers out there that blog about their accomplishments, finds, and general knowledge> any MK'ers? if you aren't in MK you wouldn't know what that is, so move on and you will be ok, don't try to wrap your brain around the wonders that are involved in being MK. Anyway, I'm gonna leave, go get a bite to eat, and check my toons, then start painting, It's gonna be a good one, but probably a long one kids!
Till next time, have fun in Azeroth boi's and girls!

No comments: