Life, Wow, and Whatnot!

Welcome one and all to my blog. Enjoy the links to the side, the random funny video's I'll throw in here and there, and the rantings of a crazed lunatic!( that's me) I hope you enjoy!

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

My very first post...gotta love it!

So, hello everyone, let me take a minute and tell you a bit about myself. I got started doing this because my wife has a blogger, sarahsstudio.blogspot.com , go check it out! She is into crafting, of all kinds, knitting, scrapbooking, making cards, and my favorite kind of crafting, WARCRAFTING! I got her playing world of warcraft, and she is having fun with it as well, so kudo's to me! As soon as I figure out what I'm gonna blog about here I will get it going. I want to give a shout out to my favorite blogger that I have been reading for about three months now, basically ever sinse I started listening to the world of warcast podcast, Renata. She and Starman host one of the best world of warcraft podcasts out there, so go to itunes and check it out, or to worldofwarcast.com for a better understanding. There is also a link to her blog there, it's always a joy to read! Until then blog-world, I'm out!

No comments: